Reviews posted on Facebook:
- The amazing Cathy Testa created this beautiful succulent topped pumpkin for me. Every plant I’ve ever gotten from her is amazing. Thank you Cathy T! (KC on Facebook Post, October 2020)
- I just picked up my custom succulent topped pumpkins from Cathy Testa and I couldn’t be happier! I ordered a large fall theme one for my Thanksgiving table and a smaller Halloween theme one for my Halloween table! They are absolutely gorgeous! If you’re looking, please contact her. She was so enjoyable to work with. Support local small business. And she will be taking Holiday orders of wreaths and kissing balls soon. Go check her out. (TMP on Facebook post, 2020).
- Cathy is so knowledgeable and passionate! It was a pleasure attending her workshop on seed starting today! I look forward to attending more in the future! (SM 2019)
- Thank you for a great class Cathy Testa…..love my hanging succulent basket….can’t wait for more classes! (KW 2019)
- This is a long time coming. I just have to say I purchased some beautiful plants/gifts from Cathy T for the Christmas Holidays. All I can say is WOW!!! The plants (as always) were just beautiful and her creativeness and uniqueness knows no boundaries! The containers were adorable and beautiful. I had such a hard time parting with them. Looking forward to what she has up her sleeve as we approach spring. Thanks Cathy T for always having the “Best of the Best.” Everyone loved them! (DT, Jan 2019, FB comment).
- I have purchased a kissing ball from here for the last few years and they are gorgeous!! Beautiful mixed greens with my special order funky bow. Last year I got a large wreath to match and it completed the look on my house. I would highly recommend putting your order in! You wont be disappointed. (NB 2018)
- Thanks for the awesome workshop! Great meeting everyone and getting my “craft on”. (CF 2017)
- For several years, I have had Cathy at Container Crazy Ct for my potted plants and advice, especially this year for 2 very old plants that needed refurbishment. Yes they were plants that I had potted. LOL! No green thumb here. LOL! I gave them to Dr. Cathy and they are now repotted and trimmed and fertilized and thriving. I could not ask for a better person, who has greater knowledge of what needs to be done, and done right. You want perfection ? Call on Cathy of Container Crazy Ct. Thanks again Cathy for another great year of service. (VJ, July 2017)
- Attended a container workshop last weekend with my mom and sisters..what a fun and informative morning at the lovely Strong Family Farm! Great tips and good company! Can’t wait to sign up for another workshops! (LLS, May 2017)
- I had a great experience at Cathy’s Crazy Container workshop. Cathy is very knowledgeable and I learned so much today. Excited for my next workshop with Cathy. I would highly recommend her workshops to anyone whether you are an experienced Gardener or a Newbie like me. (MK, May 2017)
- Went to the Growing Micro-Greens demonstration. Cathy is a great instructor who explained everything you need to know to grow “sprouts”. Following her instruction I am happy to have grown my first 5 trays of beautiful, tasty sprouts! (NS, April 2017)
- I attended Cathy’s 7th annual KB class on Saturday. Cathy is the hostess of all hostess’s. Very warm and inviting. The kb/wreath class was fun and easy. I can’t wait to go back next year. (SK, Dec 2016)
- Spent the day with Cathy Testa at her 7th annual Holiday Kissing Ball Workshop! Learned about all the different greens to use in our designs! Starting this week Cathy will be selling custom wreaths with mixed greens. Enjoyed making my kissing ball and can’t wait to sign up for other classes being offered in 2017 and will definitely be coming back for her 8th annual workshop!
- Best workshop ever sign up you won’t regret it. She also has many year round workshops. Like containers, succulents etc… check her out..
- Cathy runs a great evergreen workshop offering a wide variety of pieces to make. Everything from hanging kissing balls, to wreaths (square and round) to door swags, to table top centerpieces! What a fab workshop! This was our 4th year attending and it just gets better and better!
- What a fabulous workshop kissing ball workshop today! The greens were plentiful and fresh, and Cathy really knows her stuff! Being a novice I was surprised at the beautiful kissing ball I made! Will definitely go next year, and will checkout the other workshops Cathy offers. Great time!
- What a wonderful class and hands on experience with Cathy Testa today at ContainerCrazyCT! Cathy is a great teacher and shares her wealth of knowledge and then let’s us play and build a beautiful large planter. So much work goes into getting ready for these classes and it is so worthwhile! thanks Cathy! Can’t wait for my creation to grow!!
- Strong Family Farm LOVES having Cathy T do a container gardening workshop at the farm every year. Cathy is so informative and knowledgeable about plants, design and growing. She is amazing and definitely worth your time to attend any workshop she has!
- Not being a very crafty person, it is empowering to feel confident to make a creation at Cathy’s Kissing ball class. She has everything available and is there to help for a no-fail experience. And equally enjoyable is the festive ambiance she creates for us at her home – a special day in every way!
- I love going to the Kissing Ball class every year! Gets you in the Christmas spirit and Cathy always has a way to pull the creative soul out of you!
- My first time ever doing this type of class. Made a kissing ball. Was unsure what to expect. Great gathering of people, plenty of room to make your kissing ball, wreath or whatever. I was kinda nervous on making something but Cathy gives great instruction for us “newbies”, offers any assistance as well as do other members of the group, and I was really impressed with the different greens she had for us to use. It was so enjoyable and relaxing to make this creation and best of all I gave the kissing ball to my mother in law as a gift for Xmas and she just LOVED it!
- Went to my 2nd Kissing Ball Class this year. Once again had a blast and made a beautiful Kissing Ball to hang!! Cathy is the best teacher in the world. I am not very crafty but always feel like my pieces are beautiful be it a kissing ball or container made in the spring. Thank you Cathy for showing me that I CAN do it!! Can’t wait for the next class……
- Cathy’s kissing ball class has become one of my favorite holiday traditions. Excellent teacher, ambiance, food, friends, a little wine to top it off! Her selection of greens is amazing, I could never create anything like it at home, plus my house stays clean! I’m always excited to see the way her house is decorated year after year, what an imagination this girl has! See you next year Cathy!
- I’ve attended several of Cathy’s workshops. Great way for a novice like me to learn a new craft (sea glass jewelry, wreath making, etc.) in a fun environment. Cathy’s enthusiasm is infectious! I highly recommend her.
- I attended my first workshop this past Saturday and learned a great deal about planting container gardens. Cathy is so knowledgable and conducted the workshop in such a professional manner while making it fun as well. This is something you will learn and use over and over in your future gardening/plantings. Thank you Cathy!
- I was very happy to have attended my first class at Cathy’s today. It was the Hypertufa Class. My experience was wonderful to say the least. It was a rainy day, but she made the event just perfect. We were all greeted with her bubbly personality and a cup of fresh brewed Pumpkin Spice coffee. She had a beautiful table of treats which included cheese/crackers, home made pumpkin cake, fresh fruits and other goodies.
- Cathy is very knowledgeable in all aspects of plants and design; from succulents in the spring, tropicals in the summer to greens in the winter! You have any questions about plants or any type of container design she’s there to teach and help! I have personally known Cathy for over 35 years as a friend in and out of school, she was my art class buddy, and I’m proud to say she’s has been a part of my family for years! I couldn’t be more proud of her and to see her succeeded in her dreams !! Luv U Cath!!
Full names of the reviewers and comments are not indicated to respect people’s privacy but you may find many of these testimonials on my business Facebook pages. Thank you, Cathy T.
To see who wrote the reviews, visit us on Facebook at:
Container Crazy CT
Cathy T’s Landscape Designs
Thank you – I’m blushing!